The application for the Bayer Leadership U 2020 internship program is officially open. This internship is for college-aged members of the hemophilia community and provides the opportunity for young leaders to make a difference during their summer break while also gaining an internship experience in a corporate setting.
During this 12-week, paid summer internship at Bayer’s U.S. headquarters in Whippany, New Jersey, selected candidates will have the opportunity to:
- Support the development and execution of marketing materials for patients and/or healthcare providers;
- Develop content related to hemophilia and the bleeding disorders community to feature on Bayer social media channels;
- Spend time working with mentors within Bayer to gain insights into the inner workings of the various corporate departments – emphasizing the importance of collaboration;
- Work with hemophilia organizations in the area to learn about the work done to support the hemophilia community and how business professionals can support these efforts;
- Partner with healthcare public policy and advocacy professionals within Bayer.
In addition to gaining leadership, problem-solving and communication skills, the interns will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with regional and national advocacy leaders in the bleeding disorders community.
Round trip transportation to and from Whippany will be provided by Bayer, along with lodging for the duration of the internship at an apartment-style hotel near the Bayer campus.
The application is available below, and the deadline to apply is January 31, 2020
If any of you have questions about the program, please have them contact Adele Wildermuth at Bayer (email@example.com).