- This event has passed.
Virtual Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk
October 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Contact: Jessica Lee
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNITE for Hope.
UNITE for Community.
UNITE to make a difference.
Let’s UNITE for the Bleeding Disorders Community in Western PA!
The Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk brings our community together. It unites families with bleeding disorders and chapters with family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers to support important programs and services to help people with Hemophilia, von Willebrand Disease, and other rare bleeding disorders in our community.
The funds generated from our Walk help the Western Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation:
- Promote patient advocacy and blood safety for everyone
- Support families in need by offering assistance with medical bills, travel, knee/elbow braces and other medical devices.
- Provide medical ID jewelry to our members at no cost to them
- Provide local educational programming throughout the year
- Provide a support network to all our community members
- Create and increase awareness about bleeding disorders
Join us and be part of this celebration!
Register today by starting a team, joining a team, or being an individual walker. Can’t join us on walk day? Be a virtual walker and still raise funds to support the community!