- This event has passed.
Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk
September 7 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Where||North Park Swimming Pool Parking Lot
|Starts||09/07/2019 @ 10:00 AM|
|Check-in Time||9:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
|Registration Cutoff||09/06/2019 @ 11:45 PM|
|Donation Cutoff||01/01/2020 @ 11:30 PM|
Let’s UNITE for the Bleeding Disorders Community in Western PA!
We hope you will join us at the Swimming Pool Lot in North Park on Saturday, September 7th for our 11th Annual Walk!! This is a day where our community and everyone who supports it comes together to celebrate each other, support each other, and share a beautiful day in the park. This event will include a DJ, photo booth, face painting, snacks and goodies, and fun for people of all ages! The 10th Annual Run For Their Lives 5k and 7th Annual Cornhole Tournament will be held the same day!
The funds generated from our Walk help the Western Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation:
- Promote patient advocacy and blood safety for everyone
- Support families in need by offering assistance with medical bills, travel, knee/elbow braces and other medical devices.
- Provide medical ID jewelry to our members at no cost to them
- Provide local educational programming throughout the year
- Provide a support network to all our community members
- Create and increase awareness about bleeding disorders
Join us and be part of this celebration!
The Unite Walk is an important part of our year-long celebration, so we are setting a big goal of raising $72,000! Please consider starting a team, joining an existing team, or making a donation. Every little bit counts and brings us closer to our goal! If you’re not sure who to donate to, check out our amazing list of teams! Be sure to click on their links and see why they Unite!
This is a dog-friendly event, so bring your pups!
Thank you for your support!
For more information, or to register for the walk: https://www.uniteforbleedingdisorders.org/event/wpa