- This event has passed.
Unite Trivia Night – Virtual Fundraiser
September 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for an evening of trivia, raffles, and prizes while supporting the bleeding disorders community of Western Pennsylvania!
Our trivia game will include questions about music, movies, animals, general knowledge, bleeding disorders, and our Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk. We will play three rounds of trivia and the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will receive a prize. Prizes will be mailed after the event.
Cost is $10 per device. Trivia game will be played on Kahoot. Zoom link and invite to our Kahoot game will be sent the night before the event. Click here to register for the event.
All proceeds raised at this event will support our 12th Annual Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk! You can choose which walk team you’d like to support during registration. The funds generated from our Walk help the Western Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation:
- Promote patient advocacy and blood safety for everyone
- Support families in need by offering assistance with medical bills, travel to and from the treatment center, knee/elbow braces and other medical devices
Provide medical ID jewelry to our members at no cost to them
- Provide local educational programming throughout the year
- Provide a support network to all our community members
- Create and increase awareness about bleeding disorders
You can join us virtually on Walk Day, Saturday, October 10th, by registering yourself or a team here: