WPCNHF is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WPCNHF may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from January 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- first and last name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to membership
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve the programs we offer you.
- We may periodically send emails about upcoming fundraising events, educational programs, and information pertaining to bleeding disorders. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 724-741-6160.
WPCNHF is determined to protect and maintain your privacy. We are privileged to be trusted with your personal information and do not wish to jeopardize that trust. In order to use some of our services, it’s necessary for you to give us details such as your name, e-mail address, and street address. Please note that we do NOT store credit/debit card numbers, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.