Thanks for your interest in donating to the Western Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation. Your support is the lifeblood of our organization and we appreciate your generosity.
As a non-profit health related agency, we must raise all of the funds needed to pay for our services. We are thankful for all those who support our mission and our members through their generous financial contributions. Throughout the year, we are able to offer many services at no charge to our members. Here are just some of the things we provide:
- Hemogram newsletter
- Camperships for children in Western PA
- Medic alert jewelry, helmets, knee pads, etc.
- The First Step program for newly diagnosed families
- Emergency financial assistance
- Family Education Weekend & other educational programs
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Advocacy at the State and Federal level to protect the rights of people with bleeding disorders
- Travel grants to the National Hemophilia Foundation Annual Meeting
- Unprecedented opportunities for families to meet each other and gain emotional support
We welcome and appreciate donations in any amount.
Receipts are sent to the email address you provide during the donation process.
WPCNHF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations will support our mission to serve the bleeding disorders community in Western Pennsylvania.
Thank you for your support.