We hope you will join us at the North Park Swimming Pool Loop on Saturday, September 12th for our 12th Annual Walk!! This is a day where our community and everyone who supports it comes together to celebrate each other, support each other, and share a beautiful day in the park. This event will include a DJ, photo booth, face painting, snacks and goodies, and fun for people of all ages!
- Promote patient advocacy and blood safety for everyone
- Support families in need by offering assistance with medical bills, travel to and from the treatment center, knee/elbow braces and other medical devices
- Provide medical ID jewelry to our members at no cost to them
- Provide local educational programming throughout the year
- Provide a support network to all our community members
- Create and increase awareness about bleeding disorders
If you have any suggestions for the Walk this year or would like to serve on the Walk Planning Committee please contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org.