13th Annual Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk
September 18 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Contact: Jessica Lee
Email Address: email@example.com
S Ridge Drive
Allison Park, PA 15101
UNITE for Hope.
UNITE for Community.
UNITE to make a difference.
Let’s UNITE for the Bleeding Disorders Community in Western PA!
The Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk brings our community together. It unites families with bleeding disorders and chapters with family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers to support important programs and services to help people with Hemophilia, von Willebrand Disease, and other rare bleeding disorders in our community.
The funds generated from our Walk help the Western Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation:
- Support families in need by offering assistance with medical bills, travel to and from the treatment center, knee/elbow braces and other medical devices
- Provide medical ID jewelry to our members at no cost to them
- Provide local educational programming throughout the year
- Provide a support network to all our community members
- Create and increase awareness about bleeding disorders
In 2021, you can choose to Walk Your Way for the bleeding disorders community! You are invited to join our 13th Annual hybrid walk either in-person on Saturday, September 18th at the North Park Swimming Pool Lot or celebrate with us later in the evening for a virtual Walk Day party. More details to come! The Walk is a day where our community, and everyone who supports, it comes together to celebrate and support each other. Our in-person event will include a DJ, photo booth, snacks and goodies, and fun for people of all ages!
Register today by starting a team, joining a team, or being an individual walker. Can’t join us on walk day? Be a virtual walker and still raise funds to support the community!