- This event has passed.
13th Annual Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk
September 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Contact: Jessica Lee
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNITE for Hope.
UNITE for Community.
UNITE to make a difference.
Let’s UNITE for the Bleeding Disorders Community in Western PA!
The 2021 Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk is virtual!
We encourage everyone in our community – friends, family, and supporters – to join us virtually on Saturday, September 18th as we celebrate Unite Day. Your support means continued education, support groups, and patient assistance for our members in need. By participating in our virtual Unite Walk, you are raising critical funds and awareness for our mission and showing each other the strength & unity of the Bleeding Disorders Community.
Virtual Activities on September 18th!
- Join us from 10 am – 11 am for a Unite Day Trivia game! Everyone who attends will be entered into drawings for prizes throughout! Prizes will also be awarded to trivia winners of each round with a grand prize at the end! We will also be announcing the basket raffle winners!
- At 11am, join us for the Unite for Bleeding Disorders Pinwheel Ceremony!
- In the afternoon, you are invited to enjoy a virtual yoga session and virtual scavenger hunt.
- All throughout the day, you can visit virtual sponsor booths and view a special video message from NHF’s CEO Dr. Len Valentino.
For more information visit, https://nhf.swoogo.com/uniteday2021/WPCNHF
The Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk brings our community together. It unites families with bleeding disorders and chapters with family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers to support important programs and services to help people with Hemophilia, von Willebrand Disease, and other rare bleeding disorders in our community.
The funds generated from our Walk help the Western Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation:
- Support families in need by offering assistance with medical bills, travel to and from the treatment center, knee/elbow braces and other medical devices
- Provide medical ID jewelry to our members at no cost to them
- Provide local educational programming throughout the year
- Provide a support network to all our community members
- Create and increase awareness about bleeding disorders
Register today by starting a team, joining a team, or being an individual walker. Can’t join us on walk day? Be a virtual walker and still raise funds to support the community!