- This event has passed.
Yoga for Bleeding Disorders – Virtual Fundraiser
September 16, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us for a relaxing evening of yoga while supporting the Western Pennsylvania Bleeding Disorders community! This event will take place virtually over Zoom. Zoom links will be sent after you register. There is no cost to attend, but you are encouraged to make a donation in honor of one of our amazing Walk Teams. You can select the team once you finalize your registration. Click here to register.
No experience in yoga is necessary! Beginners to advanced are welcome!
All proceeds raised at this event will support our 12th Annual Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk! The funds generated from our Walk help the Western Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation:
- Promote patient advocacy and blood safety for everyone
- Support families in need by offering assistance with medical bills, travel to and from the treatment center, knee/elbow braces and other medical devices
Provide medical ID jewelry to our members at no cost to them
- Provide local educational programming throughout the year
- Provide a support network to all our community members
- Create and increase awareness about bleeding disorders
You can join us virtually on Walk Day, Saturday, October 10th, by registering yourself or a team here: